Super Boosts are awesome, but we need to have some guidelines so we all know where we stand. Have a read below before getting your Boosts.
PLEASE READ THESE SUPER BOOSTS TERMS CAREFULLY. This “Agreement” (these Terms and Conditions together with the documents referred to in it) sets out the terms which govern Zuper Super’s Super Boosts Referral Program (“Super Boosts”). Please read this Agreement carefully before you participate in Super Boosts. By participating in Super Boosts, you confirm that you accept this Agreement and that you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, you must not participate in Super Boosts.
1. SUPER BOOSTS REFERRAL PROGRAM 1.1. Subject to your compliance with the terms of this Agreement, Zuper Financial Pty Ltd (ABN 32 615 224 890) shall make a Referral Contribution into your Zuper Super account if you meet the Super Boosts Requirements (as in force at that time).
1.2. The Super Boost Requirements are: (a) You must be a “Financial Member” of Zuper Super (a Financial Member is a member that has a dollar balance in their Zuper Super account) at the time you refer a family member, friend or colleague to Zuper Super. (b) To refer a family member, friend or colleague to Zuper Super you must use the unique link provided by Zuper Super or provide their email via the Zuper Super dashboard. (c ) As a consequence of this referral, your family member, friend or colleague must join Zuper Super, become a Financial Member within 3 months from the date of joining, and remain a Financial Member of Zuper Super for a minimum of 6 months from the date of joining.
1.3. In the event that the Super Boost Requirements have been met, a Referral Contribution of $25 will be made by Zuper Financial Pty Ltd to your Zuper Super account. This Referral Contribution will be made to your Zuper Super account within 1 month of all of the Super Boost Requirements being satisfied.
1.4. A Referral Contribution will be payable in relation to each referral for which the Super Boost Requirements are met.
1.5 The Referral Contribution will be paid into your Zuper Super account and will be treated as a concessional contribution to your super account. In accordance with Superannuation Law, the Referral Contribution will count towards your annual concessional contributions cap, and you will not be able to access the funds until you meet a condition of release. For more information on the contributions caps and the conditions of release, please refer to the Zuper Super PDS and Additional Information Guide available from www.zuper.com.au.
2. PROHIBITED ACTIONS 2.1. You must only participate in the Super Boosts Referral Program for lawful purposes and if you act in good faith. This means that you must not: (a) Create more than one Zuper Super account in order to make a referral to yourself; (b) Invite others that have created, or may create, duplicate accounts; (c ) Use alternative contact information to refer yourself or others that have created duplicate accounts; (d) Refer persons that you do not know personally, if it is done in such a way which (in Zuper Super’s sole and absolute opinion) constitutes spam or other undesirable or unsolicited communications; (e) Refer an existing member of Zuper Super; (f) Refer fictitious persons; (g) Do anything that damages Zuper Super’s brand, goodwill or reputation; (h) Use the Super Boosts Referral Program in: (i) any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation; or (ii) any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect; (i) Transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or (j) Otherwise attempt to circumvent this Agreement or Super Boosts.
2.2. Any obligation on you not to do something includes an obligation not to allow that thing to be done.
2.3. Using your unique link to refer a family member, friend or colleague to Zuper Super does not authorise you to offer any advice on behalf of Zuper Super in connection with any financial product. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall result in you being construed as an agent of Zuper Super.
3. IDENTIFICATION DOCUMENTS 3.1. Zuper Super may require you to provide documentation that verifies your identification prior to accepting the payment of a Referral Contribution into your Zuper Super account.
3.2. Zuper Super shall not be in breach of this Agreement (nor have any obligation to accept a Referral Contribution into your account) if you do not (in Zuper Super’s sole and absolute discretion) provide verification of your identification in a manner and form as requested by Zuper Super.
4. ABUSE OF THE REFERRAL TERMS 4.1. Zuper Financial Pty Ltd has the right to refuse to pay you a Referral Contribution if (in its sole and absolute discretion) it suspects that you have engaged in one or more of the Prohibited Actions set out in Section 2 above, not used Super Boosts in good faith, or have breached any term or condition of this Agreement.
4.2. Zuper Financial Pty Ltd will determine, in its sole and absolute discretion, whether there has been a breach of this Agreement. When a breach of this Agreement has occurred, Zuper Financial Pty Ltd may take such action as it deems appropriate, including (but not limited to) exercising its right to refuse to pay you a Referral Fee, requesting that a flag be placed on your Super Zuper account to disallow any further participation in the Super Boosts Referral Program, and suspending or terminating the Super Boosts Referral Program.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY 5.1. Neither Zuper Financial Pty Ltd nor Zuper Super accepts liability for any taxation consequences related to your participation in the Super Boosts Referral Program.
6. CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT 6.1. Zuper Financial Pty Ltd may revise the Agreement at any time by amending these Terms and Conditions. Continued participation in the Super Boosts Referral Program shall amount to acceptance of the Agreement in force at that time.
7. CHANGES TO THE REFERRAL PROGRAM 7.1. Zuper Financial Pty Ltd reserves the right to: (a) Amend, alter or change the Super Boosts Referral Program at any time, without notice; and (b) Terminate the Super Boosts Referral Program at any time, without notice.
7.2. In the event the Super Boosts Referral Program is terminated, Zuper Financial Pty Ltd will honor the Referral Contributions for referrals in relation to which all of the Super Boost Requirements have been met at the time of termination, but is not obliged to provide a Referral Contribution in relation to any referrals where the Super Boost Requirements have not been met at the date of termination.
8. DISPUTE RESOLUTION 8.1. The Agreement and these Terms and Conditions are governed by the law in force in the state of New South Wales, Australia. Any dispute arising in connection with the Agreement or these Terms and Conditions, or in connection with Zuper Super, which cannot be resolved by good faith negotiations between us, shall be referred to mediation or to arbitration. However, Zuper Financial Pty Ltd reserves, at our absolute discretion, the right to instigate legal proceedings prior to negotiation, arbitration or mediation against any individual, organisation or entity, who in our opinion has acted in breach of the Agreement or these Terms and Conditions.
9. CONTACT US To contact us, please email [email protected]
*These Super Boosts Terms and Conditions have been prepared by Zuper Financial Pty Ltd (ABN 32 615 224 890). Zuper Financial Pty Ltd is a Corporate Authorised Representative (CAR No.125855) of Instreet Investment Ltd (ABN 44 128 813 016; AFSL 434776). The information contained in these Terms and Conditions, on the Zuper Super website and in our emails is general in nature and has been prepared without taking into account your financial objectives, situation or needs. Before making a decision in relation to your super you should read the Zuper Super PDS, speak to a licensed financial professional and consider if the information is appropriate to you.