Zuper Health

This won’t hurt a bit.

Humankind is embracing experience, traveling further and living longer than ever before. That’s why we created Zuper Health.

Now you can fund the medical advances we need to stay well and overuse that #bestlife hashtag.

With Zuper Health, you’ll back companies that are creating life-enabling medicines, curing the scariest forms of disease, fighting antibiotic-resistant bacterias and generally keeping us all safe — no matter how far we roam the planet.

Mockup - Health

Company Spotlight

Choose Zuper Health and you’ll be investing in companies like Johnson & Johnson who are currently trialling vaccines for HIV, and Novartis who developed the first molecularly targeted therapy for cancer. Other life changing companies include Pfizer, Merck and more.

It’s hard to say if the people in this stock photo are curing cancer or just mixing coloured water. But their counterparts in the real word are doing amazing things.

Invest in What Matters To You Most

Zuper lets you choose from a variety of themed investments so you can support the issues you care about. You can even remove things like weapons, tobacco, and alcohol if those aren’t your jam. Let us know which of our options you’re most excited by.

Our current investment options include:

First choose a base.
Our lowest cost option with a growth orientated base that excludes investments in tobacco and nuclear weapons.
All the goodness of Impact, but we've done our best to remove things like gambling, pornography, alcohol and fossil fuels.
Then add toppings.
You don’t have to choose a topping, but you can choose one, two, or all three and flavour 20% of your super with things you care about. The other 80% stays in your chosen base for a deliciously diversified portfolio.
Invest your super in global companies who research and provide health related products and services.
Invest your super in clean energy companies who focus on wind farms, solar technology, and more.
Invest your super in future focused companies like Apple, Amazon, Tesla, Nvidia, iRobot and Google.

All material on this website has been prepared by Zuper Financial Pty Ltd (ABN 32 615 224 890) (Zuper), Zuper is a Corporate Authorised Representative (CAR No.125855) of Instreet Investment Ltd (ABN 44 128 813 016; AFSL 434776). The information contained on this website and in our emails is general in nature and has been prepared without taking into account your financial objectives, situation or needs. Before making a decision in relation to your super you should read the Zuper Super PDS, speak to a licensed financial professional and consider if the information is appropriate to you.

Zuper Super is issued by Diversa Trustees Limited (ABN 49 006 421 638), (AFSL No 235153), as trustee of LESF Super (ABN 13 704 288 646).